"All our great Presidents were leaders of thought at times when certain historic ideas in the life of the nation had to be clarified." -Franklin D. Roosevelt, September 11, 1932

01 June 2006

Life In Flux...Continued

Once again life has been way too busy to post and I apologize. Major changes have been brewing for several months but I was unable to talk about them until now (I couldn't have people at work knowing until such time that I was able to tender my resignation, which I plan to do this morning).

My partner recently accepted a position with a company in the San Francisco Bay area and between now and the end of June we will be packing up the Santa Barbara townhouse and moving into the city. A very nice two bedroom, two bath apartment in the Noe Valley neighborhood awaits us.

My postings will be few between now and then; and when we get settled up there the name of the blog will probably change (I won't be on the South Coast anymore), but - for you few readers who log on and take a peek at my scattered writings - the blog will continue. Just bear with me over the next month or so.